Mazda3 Forums banner

Arizona Chat Thread!

215K views 2K replies 84 participants last post by  pinchel 
#1 ·
Alright Arizona People! We never have any meets or anything and its quite lame. :oops: I want to meet some of the fellow Arizona Mazda 3 people, so Ben (BlkMz3) and I have made a meet out at South Mountain. This meet will be on a Saturday of your choice and will be sometime in the Afternoon. After 1:00pm or so. I dont want any of the Arizona people to say its hot or anything because its not hot in Nov. :lol: We will meet at South Mountain in Downtown Phx and take a few pics and maybe grab a bite to eat. Who knows. If your interested please copy and paste your name here and we'll see what can be done about it. ;)

South Mountain
10919 S Central Ave
Phoenix, Az 85042

1. untouchable

#3 ·
Re: South Mountain Meet ? (Nov 12th or Nov 19th?)

Wow, if the Vegas people are cosidering I kinda have to as well...

#6 ·

I voted for the 12th... BTW, do you guys ever meet anywhere close to Vegas? Say something that's 4 hours away? Just a random question... would be nice to get together sometime... we arlready have the SEMA thing going on, just not sure how many will show up and I would like to check out AZ sometime :)

#7 ·

^^^As a matter of fact, I have a trip planned to Wickenburg, Az coming up. Maybe we can meet there instead. Or Somewhere closer to you? :dunno: Its a matter of getting the people in Az to come out of their caves or not. ;)

#8 ·

[quote author=untouchable link=topic=32175.msg451065#msg451065 date=1130174326]
^^^As a matter of fact, I have a trip planned to Wickenburg, Az coming up. Maybe we can meet there instead. Or Somewhere closer to you? :dunno: Its a matter of getting the people in Az to come out of their caves or not. ;)
[/quote]

Don't worry, it's the same thing over here... lol... but I'm sure we can figure something out...

BTW. Tell me how this makes any sense...

Mapquest:

South Mountain
Total Distance: 297.19 Miles
Estimated Time: 8 hours 29 minutes

Wickenburg
Total Distance: 237.91 miles
Estimated. Time: 4 hours, 28 minutes

It's a 4 hour difference for only 60 miles... is that right? is traffic that bad? or does Mapquest just suck? Sorry if I got the directions wrong, but I'm dealing with unkown locations :) Thanks...

#10 ·

[quote author=untouchable link=topic=32175.msg451104#msg451104 date=1130175872]
^^^I dont know how your getting 8 hrs. :thinking: Its only 5hrs 37mins (300 miles) From Las Vegas to South Mountain. :?

Also from Wickenburg to South Moutain its 1hr 18mins (68 miles)

Click here for Directions
[/quote]

Mapquest must have been f*cking with me... I'm down for a meet if it's only 5 hours away... is there anything to do while there? I'm looking at their site but it mentions the normal stuff, horse riding, bird watching, not big on those lol...

#15 ·

Thats pretty sad, (not to mention lame) hey untouch, dude again i saw another hottie in a red 3 this time on cooper rd. and riggs rd. but she was going the other way (there never going the same way i go on the road) ((that sux)) i honked at her and she flashed her hazards but there was no way of turning back around cuz of all the construction going on.

Sorry that its a bit off topic would have liked to have told her there was a meet coming up.

#18 ·

Thanks for the notice!

I'll come [glow=red,2,300]IF[/glow] I have this turbo kit completely installed and tuned.
I'm almost done and should make it out.
Right now I'd say either day should work, unless I have have some serious problems.

Herb

#22 ·

This sucks! We could have done it this Saturday. (The 12th) Since my car is going in the shop we cant meet. After the meet or something we could have all rolled in together to the Speedworld Motorplex for a big car so that is taking place that night. :bitching:

#23 ·

[quote author=Operator link=topic=32175.msg468700#msg468700 date=1131413360]
Isn't Phoenix the 4th largest city in the US. You guys should be having HUGE meets!!!!
[/quote]

:roll: I would think so as well! Doesnt happen though. :cry:

#26 ·

[quote author=AzMz3 link=topic=32175.msg471421#msg471421 date=1131588354]
Olny 4 people including me voted!
Thats a start. :?

So are we setting a date in stone yet, since the 12th is a couple of days away?

Herb
[/quote]

[quote author=untouchable link=topic=32175.msg463904#msg463904 date=1131040741]
Its looking like I wont make it out to the 12th day. :cry: My car is going in the shop on the 11th and Im not sure how long it will take for them to fix this shit AGAIN. Last time it took them over 2 days to fix it. :?

:arrow: http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=16305.msg463756#msg463756
[/quote]

Theres my answer for the 12th Herb. Im thinking the 19th is the best date for me. :?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.